year, the Golden Link College holds the following programs and
activities. The parents and the public are invited in almost all of
• Open House Day: Parents are invited to attend the classes of their students and observe how the classes are conducted.
• National Language Day (Buwan ng Wika): This is a program promoting the use of Filipino. A program is also held by the students.
• United Nations Day: Students wear the national dresses of different countries and have a parade through the streets, after which a UN Day Program is held in the school.
• Year-end Program: Another occasion where students prepare
dramas, songs, speeches, with their parents in attendance.
• Declamation Program: All students deliver poems or speeches.
• Family Day: A fun day of games, activities and performances
involving the entire family.
• Commencement Exercises: Graduation day and another oc-
casion for dramas and speeches for the students.