The Golden Link College adopts an educational approach that
• Motivates students to study by awakening their interest in the subject matter instead of using rewards and punishments or threats;
• Gives importance to the development of life skills, such as self-awareness, effective relationships, conflict resolution, public speaking, etc., side by side with academic competencies;
• Creates an atmosphere of care, fun and challenge that enables students to dare to try new things without the fear of being humiliated or punished;
• Does not use grading system to compare one student with another;
• Does not use honors or medals to compare the talents of students;
• Involves the parents and family in the education of the children, by holding parenting seminars and family day programs;
• Enables students to be aware of the larger picture such as the environment, meaning of life, comparative religion, world peace and similar themes.
Golden Link College Bohol Campus opened last Sunday, April 7, 2013, with the Parents' Orientation of the Free Summer Class. It was attended by highest officials of Cortes, Bohol, where the school is located, particularly Mayor Danilo Montero, Vice-Mayor Iven P. Lim, and Barangay Chairman, Policarpo Pabotoy, including many of the Barangay Councilors Antolin Coyoca, Jesus Jumamil, Domingo Bautista and Roquilito Malanog.
More than 120 students enrolled from ages 3-8 (Nursery to Grade 3). This was more than what was originally expected. There are two teachers, Atessa Sabio, who trained in Golden Link main campus for one year, and Anna Mae Bellosa.